do u ever get bored of clubbing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Revel, Jun 10, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

do u ever get bored of clubbing?

i think that maybe i have a little the last few weeks.
    im glad im @ home for a few weeks, have a rest, it seems to make all the difference.

Going to the same place every week makes things boring too.
    So i think i shall have to visit some of the good old manchetser clubs to spice things up a little.

or maybe ill just not go out till the next crasher? REALLY build myself up...

:cool:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

I dont actually get bored of clubbing, but im not a total hardcore clubber. I dont get bored of going to the same place every week, but i could quite easily get bored of the DJ playing there. So whether I get bored or not all depends on the music really, so its down to the DJ, also the company too.
  4. my monkey

my monkey Registered User

Currently residing at Tribal Sessions in Sankeys s
    NOPE!
  5. Vin

Vin Registered User

I dont know about bored. But i am having a month off at the minute. It was really cos i havent really enjoyed 3 of the last 4 times ive went. But at the same time i really appreciated the sets that were played those times - just didnt feel up for dancing much for whatever reason. I reckon the month off will sort me out and il really enjoy it when i come back (done it before and it worked). But i never really thought i was bored with it cos i was really up for it and excited about all the nights b4 i went 2 them.

So, no i dont really think i get bored with clubbing - its just my head being stupid and annoying. :p
  6. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Ii could NEVER ever get sick of clubbin - however i get totally down the way i feel after it which in all honesty is me own fault - time and time again the day after ya feel down feel like no ones ya mate and wonder why ya do it - when ya ina club there no holding back is there when the whole clubs lovin it / lovin the DJ's and nothing can go wrong - however come the Sat/Sun then its a different kettle a fish when ya feel like ya heads litteraly up ya arse and ya could just cry n cry for days :( :( !

As they say ya gotta take the rough with the smooth n thats why theres mates there for ya otherwsie it would be that little bit harder really :D :D

Breaks are needed tho from clubbin otherwise ya just cant take it anymore - when ive been to Crasher come the monday morning i still cant motivate myself and i just sit @ work doin jack shit lookin about thinkin about the weekend ive had !!!
  7. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    awwwww there, there! Kna what you mean tho, I just had that for a week!
  8. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Ive had it since the day my Fake ID was delivered from "Loaded Magazine" 5 yrs ago :( :(
  9. bananaman

bananaman

I'm not getting bored as such, I'm just looking for something different. I'll be giving Promise a miss for a bit, I'm going back to Traveller and I might pop in and see what Loaf is like.
  10. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

it totally depends on who your with and who's on!!

i suppose i had been less than normally excited the past couple of weeks but for last week i was sooo looking forward to it!!then when i found out matt hardwick wernt on last i was shocked at first but i think it made me look forward to it more in the end and i wasn't dissapointed!
  11. Uncle Ste

Uncle Ste Registered User

dont get bored of clubbing as a whole, occasionaly certain places/djs or get fed up with the midweek comedown, but the position im in at the moment i cant go out every week because of work, which is probably a good thing.

there aint no point in doing it if your not enjoying it, but i think for some people clubbing becomes more a habbit than a hobby
  12. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

at the moment i've just regained interest after having a few quiet months.. got dissallusioned with all the big events and too many average nights.

started travelling a bit further and been to some amazing nights recently, i don't think you get bored of clubbing as a whole just bored of doing the same thing every week.
  13. Mr. Revel

i think im probably just a bit bored of doin the same thing every weekend.....but after 3 weeks at home i know i will be dying for a decent night out..
    some variety shall be injected soon, which i think will return the spring to my step.
    Having my car next year will be good to, i can drive to far away clubs etc....
  14. Mr. Revel

i think for a few weeks i might try a different night every week, even shindig....

any1 fancy braving the dig with me?:cool:
  15. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

now that saturdays are no longer meant only for gatecrasher i quite fancy a trip to shindig..as soon as i get some money!!when bellini goes to uni tribal sessions is a must-do as well!!:D
  16. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Pay me in pay for me drinks pay for me taxi home - if i score pay for me hotel then were talkin :p that wont happen like :(

Thats the only way ull see me @ The Dig :D
  17. Mr. Revel

ive been meaning to get down to the tribal sessions, maybe i shall give it a visit this weekend....

when some1 good is on @ the dig, we should all invade.
  18. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

im bored sick of the same four walls of foundation at the min...even nites like eddie and john and rob didnt have me as excited about them as i normally would. avin a bit of a break though from it at the mo so when its time for sir guy hopefully i should be well up for it!!

but talkin about gettin bored of clubbin in general...when u do too much of anything u get sick so suppose its expected really!!

the key is deffo to try new clubs though mefinx:)
  19. promise_bird

promise_bird Registered User

I went through a stage of not enjoying clubbing as much as i used to. But then I went home for 7 weeks of no clubbing and when I returned to promise at the end of April I had a great time! You appreciate it more. I think if you feel you're getting bored either have a break or try somewhere different . That's me only advice really :)
  20. gizmo

gizmo Registered User

I did go through a stage of copeious amounts of drinking, collapsing in a heap at about 2am in the morning, lying next to a pool of my own vomit, and I could never ever go back to that again, so no, I could never get bored of clubbing coz I'm with my bestest mates, and I could never get bored of them, and I hate drinking!

Gizmo
    x
  21. JackMaster

JackMaster Registered User

think i been going to Promise far too much over the past few months, infact dont think ive been anywhere but...glad to get away for a few weeks even if that does mean missing mr jules.

think we should try some other stuff like goodgreef, sundis, tribal sessions, and crasher this month johnny...

going back to shidig for a week would be good as well..not been there in ages.