Djs at Crasher @ Heaven on fri nite...

Discussion in 'Music' started by Doggie, Jul 1, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

Djs at Crasher @ Heaven on fri nite...

Was a pure techno nights, and possibly a very bad move by crasher!! I thought it was good, Dave Clarke really blew me away, his mixing was possibly the best i ve ever heard from any dj, and although im not the hugest techno fan (i like it a lot though) i was very impressed:D:D

Other DJs were:

Johnny Moy, Jack De Marseille and Ade Fenton...

and by the end have to admit, I was a lil bored for the techno!! Still really enjoyed it though... BUT

the night was supposed to end at 6am, but they pulled the plug at 5am, and my guess is coz there was only about 50 people left!! Bearin in mind that the main room is about 1 1/2 times size of Promise main room!!

As for the club... it has to be the cleanest club ever!! There was not even a trace of disco goop on the floor, and the toilets were spotless (i had to "drop kids off at pool" at about 4:30, and normally would have waited (club bogs tend to be completely rank even by midnight!!) but this was completey spotless!!

The sound system was awesome!! One of the best I ve heard, and the laser werent too bad either!! Drinks!!:eek: "could I get two double vodka redbulls please?" "yeah thats £15 something!!!" "how fuckin much???":eek: GET DRUNK B4 GOING!!!

Security was along the lines of an american airport post 11 sept last year!!! Which IMO is very good, you have to walk through a metal detector!!:eek: :D but i think they werent really bothered about drugs, just weapons!!

Overall, I was pretty impressed, but i feel crasher have done no favours to themselves by havin an all techno night (any night with 50 people by the end cant be too good for its image!!) but Oakie's there in a months time! No cybers at all, so I got a bit of attention, but the crowd in london is different to u lot for sure!!:p

Miss ya all, Doggie!!:D:D
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Gatecrasher = Trance

Seems like they dont know this tho ehh !

Looks like Hardwick never turned up again then - Oakey is gonna be rammed there aint it - like the opening night with Van Dyk - when i went there were no searches n the que's outside were fookin miles long - good job i blagged my way in really ;) - when i was in a was grassed up off a glass-collector for the fact that i was struggling to piss - he then told the doorman who looked as if he was gonna throw me out - cokney cunt !!!

Id make the trip back tho and i know Van Dyks back soon so shall see what happens there - anyone thats tempted to go the i suggest ya do but if ya get there early make sure that ya get straight to the main dancefloor as ya wont get on once the club fills up !
  4. Guest

*Evil laff*:D