Definition

Discussion in 'Music' started by Banana, Sep 3, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Banana

Banana

Definition

I`m havin a night of funky, prog and tribal house on fri 20th sept at the Egypt Cottage with a scope to make it a monthly slot. I`m looking to set up somethin with cheap booze and good music to put people in the right mood for promise. i`m basically sick of payin £50 quid for half a coke in the pubs round town and want to offer a cheap (and hopefully better) alternative. It`ll be open from 8pm til midnight and entry is of course free. You might as well give it a try... if you think its pap you don`t have to come back!
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. mr. brook

mr. brook Registered User

sounds good mate, but no offence, this has been done before.(with better music)
  4. Banana

Banana

what a constructive comment!!!! i didnt say I was seb van oakendyke or anyone all im saying is i think not everything should come with a stigma i.e. place with good music should not mean expensive drinks. you know keepin it real and all those other sad old cliches!and anyways how do you know the musics crap? are you some sad git who spends most of their lives criticising? i hope not.
  5. mr. brook

mr. brook Registered User

no mate, i said NO OFFENCE cos thats wot i meant. i was just sayin it was a good idea, one which has been done before and was a success as im sure ur nite will be. the music point was my opinion. sorry if i upset u. im not old by the way.
  6. DoctorMick

DoctorMick Registered User

Re: Definition

Is it going to be downstairs?!?!?!
  7. Banana

Banana

it`ll be upstairs. if theres a general mode of thinking that it should be open ealier id like to know and i`ll sort it out.