Deep house at the Telegraph Bar in Ncle thurs nite

Discussion in 'Music' started by SeniorChem Si, Dec 4, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

Deep house at the Telegraph Bar in Ncle thurs nite

must have signed up for this e-flyer a while ago I guess...... from In-Flux, local deep house outfit for local people :p

every thursday at the Telegraph. Anyone ever been, looks ok to me so think I might take a wander down.

"Just a quick e-mail to let you all know that in-flux are playing deep house this week at The Telegraph (December 5th). Resident DJs Bari and Rog will be spinning their usual chunky deep platters of underground house.

Unfortunately the following 3 Thursdays after Dec 5th have been cancelled due to annoying function bookings, but there is a possibility that we will be hosting The Telegraph on New Years Eve. This will be a deep house event with the rather special addition of a live saxaphone and guest DJ too. This is all still to be confirmed, so keep those ears open and your eyes on your inbox for news. Trust us though - a live sax over quality deep house is not something you will want to miss...!

We officially return to The Telegraph on Thursday Jan 2nd.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IN_FLUX, every Thursday, 8 - 11pm
    The Telegraph Bar (behind Central Station)
    Orchard Street
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    0191 2618991

drinks promos, IN_FLUX visuals, heated outdoor roof terrace (if you're brave enough)"

:confused: hope this doesn't count as promoting a rival nite or I'll get knacked *gulp*
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Guest

It's sweet!! Bari is wicked he plays quite funky to!!! neway its a good laugh!!
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

I'd rather discuss glitters boyfriend troubles than go :D
  5. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    you have so little taste boy
  6. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

Deep house man........ it rocks :D

Anyone else interested?
  7. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

I'd love to go but getting there and back on a thrus night is a bit hard so i guess until i learn to drive i will be only visiting newcastle on weekends. :(
  8. DJPAUL

DJPAUL Registered User

Seen a flyer 2day for cuba cuba on thursday nite as well. matty foster is playing funky house in they this thursday that will b gud.
  9. chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

Head nodders r us!

They did a few one off parties at WHQ on Thursday nights. Had DJ Q, Digs&Woosh, Luke Solomon on, great music but badly attended. Newcastle needs more undergroundhouse do's like this, but I think they lost a bit of money putting these nights on so whether they'll put any more on is anyones guess. Really they need to be on at the weekend but then which venue would support this kind of thing on a weekend night?
  10. Guest

They play the back room at the reverb nites!!!! seriously they are good!!!! Me nd little phily are playing at the tanners tommorow nite palyin Breaks and hip hop if ur intown like!!
  11. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    WHQ is/was really the only venue, but Tommy has never been interested in letting anyone do thier own nights at a weekend there, plus no-one wants to do a night against Shindig.

WHQ are moving to a new venue sometime soon, so maybe possibilities there... http://www.theworldheadquarters.com

Head Nodders R us! :)