Cliffy Burrows presents Digital Journeys on Sense FM

Discussion in 'Music' started by Cliffy Burrows, May 17, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Cliffy Burrows

Cliffy Burrows Digitized

Cliffy Burrows presents Digital Journeys on Sense FM

This thread will be a permanant one with news and info on my 2 hour radio show on Sense FM, 'Digital Journeys'. The show is broadcast on the 3rd Sunday of every month between 9pm and 11pm GMT on their Trance channel.

Each month I will showcasing the best in progressive, uplifting and tech trance. Some shows will feature guests plus they will be featured artists and featured nu breed and unsigned artists. I'll keep it fresh and different every month so I hope you can tune in and join the journey.

To tune in simply go to www.sense.fm and click on the 'Listen' tab. Then select your prefered player and bandwith from the trance channel selections.

[​IMG]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Cliffy Burrows

Cliffy Burrows Digitized

Digital Journeys - Journey 002
    Sunday 17th May 9pm - 11pm GMT
    On www.sense.fm

Tonights show features a mix I have put together for the Matt Hardwick Forum Competition. The winner gets to play at Digital Society which is fast becoming the biggest club night in the UK. So tune in and if you like what you hear, I will be leaving details after the show of how you can vote for me.

I went for a more building mix in the end. Starting a bit up and down with some elements of electronica, progressive house and trance going through to uplifting trance and finishing quite techy and hard. The mix started at 130pm and finished 145bpm. I went for some newish tracks which have pressed my buttons over the last couple of months and some upfront and new stuff which have done the job for me. Plus I stuck some class tunes in there to support the new artists coming through and topped all off with one of my all time favorites tracks. I hope you enjoy listening to it anyway as much as I did putting it together then recording it. Disco.

[​IMG]