Bruni Bergeron - Downrising [Infrasonic]

Discussion in 'Music' started by KrisA, Dec 18, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. KrisA

KrisA Banned

Bruni Bergeron - Downrising [Infrasonic]

[​IMG]

I'm not sure "long awaited" might even cover it; I remember DJ Precision, who ran the legendary Somatic Sense / Profuse label, playing this tune alot. I also remember that he almost managed to release it, but we just weren't that lucky. It has litterally been years of waiting now and it's good to see that Infrasonic has snatched this one up and thrown in some remixes from some talented names.

Original Mix
    Before the 4/4 kick drum arrangement sets in, Bruni introduces us to a very grand and dramatic intro. The progression and composition of various percussion hits sits nicely in the production and reaches just a little further than the standard trance setup (thank you!). The melody builds up nicely and the breakdown also does the track, however, the pay-off is what it's all about - at least for me - the main lead is very sharp and the underlying bassline makes it a perfect dance track and I can almost visualize the dancefloor infront of me. Superb!

Sequentia Remix
    1 part German and 1 part Dutch, this duo has delivered a good bunch of tunes in their time and as well some good remixes. This remix follows a more straight and strict dancefloor structure without any intro and starts right off with the 4-to-the-floor beats. The boys pretty much re-used the sharp melody (albeit with a few modifications) and added a more aggressive and rough bassline, delicous pads and a few additional sweeping melodies to fatten up the mix.

Solis Remix
    A bit more of a moody feel in this track/mix. It feels like the tune is holding back on something and it kinda does, which comes to show in the breakdown where it opens up. Uplifting track with some heavy sub-bass.

XGenic Remix
    The Argentinian gang, XGenic, rounds off the package with a full-fire mix. Very straight-to-the-point with fast melodic progressions and a big atmospheric breakdown.

Preview:

Original Mix: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45NlDodA8s"]YouTube- Bruni Bergeron - Downrising (Original Mix)[/ame]
    Sequentia Remix: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYsbuEalxHU"]YouTube- Bruni Bergeron - Downrising (Sequentia Remix)[/ame]
    Solis Remix: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5FOQKZr3To"]YouTube- Bruni Bergeron - Downrising (Solis Remix)[/ame]
    XGenic: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xWeAVztUQ"]YouTube- Bruni Bergeron - Downrising (XGenic Remix)[/ame]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Carson

Carson Registered User

The Original is tune I've waited for, for so long... fucking awesome. Almost 5 years of waiting. The XGenic Remix is superb aswell.
  4. MK X

MK X Registered User

Thanx for the review as always Kris. :up:

You can pick this up on monday exclusively from AJ guys!
  5. KrisA

KrisA Banned

6. Carson

Carson Registered User

Picked up my copy... Epic! :love:
  7. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

5 years! finally!
  8. MK X

MK X Registered User

[​IMG]

INFRA029 'BRUNI BERGERON - DOWNRISING'

1. Original
    2. Sequnetia Remix
    3. XGenic Remix
    4. Solis Remix

Bruni Bergeron joins the Infrasonic team for release number 29 with the eagerly anticipated Downrising.
    Originally signed to the fantastic Somatic Sense imprint Downrising landed on our desk back in September after the Dutch label closed its doors and with the help of three more of the scenes up and coming trance producers are proud to finally announce its release.

German producers Sequentia head the package with another stunning piece of work. These guys have been on fire over the last 12 months and they don't look like slowing down anytime soon going into the festive period. Sensational!

Two more remixes complete the package. First up are Argentinean due XGenic who are back after the success of their recent Daylight E.P and the second from Infrasonic owner MK X under his Solis guise for good measure.

[​IMG]

DJ / Radio Support

Support from:

Armin van Buuren (ASOT), Tiesto (Clublife), Paul Van Dyk, Aly & Fila (FSOE), Sean Tyas (Titanium), Sebastian Brandt, John O Callaghan, Activa, Tom Colontonio, John Askew, Ashley Wallbridge, Sied Van Riel, Dj Eco, Benya, Andrelli & Blue, Sequentia, Agnelli & Nelson, Jon O'Bir, Duderstadt, Pedro Del Mar, Digital Nature, MK X, Six Senses, Super8 & Tab, Nitrous Oxide, Andy Duguid, Ronski Speed, Mark Eteson, Manuel Le Saux, Talla XL, Duende, Ernesto & Bastian, M.I.K.E, Daniel Kandi, Jorn Van Deynhoven, XGenic, Will Holland, Ruben De Ronde, Fast Distance, Vast Vision, Paul Miller plus many more..........

Available to download exclusively from:

www.audiojelly.com

From today.

And forthcoming at:

www.audiojelly.com
    www.Trackitdown.net
    www.Dance-Tunes.com
    www.JunoDownload.com

Forthcoming Releases on Infrasonic:

INFRA030 D:FOLT & Paul Trainer - Empathizer
    (Inc. Temple One, The Flyers & Mike Sonar, Liquid Vision mixes)

INFRA031 Setrise - Lost Sun
    (Inc. Gary Maguire, Sunquest, Matt Skyer mixes)

All release news can now be found at our new home: www.infrasonicrecordings.com