Bonzai News

Discussion in 'Music' started by kid, Dec 12, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. kid

kid Registered User

Bonzai News

for all the bonzai fans.....

Bonzai Update 12/12/02
    New Push single will be called Journey Of Life, and Mauro Picotto & Rank 1 are rumoured to do remixes.... Interesting

Yves Deruyter his latest offering will be Spiritual Feeling, with a brand-new Y.D.O.T. on the b-side. According to Bonzai, Y.D.O.T. is a hardtrance/ravetrack, so we know what to expect.

Body-Shock, a project by L-Vee & Yves Deruyter, will have a brand-new outing on Bonzai. Laurent said,'I think these are two great tracks, one day i hope to reach the Van Dyk standard'. Destination Nexus & The Bishop are the two mysterious names....

And last but not least, Airwave His next release won´t be Ladyblue, but When Things Go Wrong. By the way, we're not actually as good a label as Vandit. There will be a special 2003 remix of WTGW, and on the b-side, you'll find one of the songs that was on his album Believe.

2003 will also see releases by DJ Fire, Fire & Ice, Aspiral, Musix, Virtua Trancer and A LOT of new talent.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

nu push single :love: :D
  4. kid

kid Registered User

does anyone else notice the little digs at PVD and the Vandit record label....