Anyone Help ?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Geordie, Jun 3, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Anyone Help ?

I was wondering has anyone on here got any Mp3s that they would highly recommend to download as the list that i have is starting to fill up just nicely but am gettin sick of listenin to them !

Whether its Trance / Hard Trance or DJ Sets i dont mind as half the time im clueless when it comes to lookin for things on here !

Id be lookin for the style of like Hardwick / Bond / Ornadel / Halliwell - i mean i do know alot of tunes when i hear them but theres always some that u hear when ya out n never find out what its called - anyone with Broadband can they help to as gettin Tunes off the net for them is far more faster !!

Thanks Alot..... :p
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. billyloner

billyloner

hemstock & jennings - crimson soil
    solar stone - solarcoaster
    pvd @ rosenmontags 2002
    mo'hawk - atlantic stress

these the kinda stuff your after?
  4. Guest

Andromeda-sounds of melody
    blank and jones-watching the waves
    amc-elements of trance
    hijackers-jetlag

ive got loadz more i could tell u john but need to keep them too myself till my cds out so nobody knows what my new tunes are lol. theres a few though.
  5. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Cheers Steve / billyloner - just recently ive got me CD/Writer workin thanks to DRHH - meanin now i can get me CD collection built up whether its Sets/Singles - as long as its Trance then i aint bothered :p
  6. billyloner

billyloner

armin's new cd, "armin 004 transparence" is fucking amazing! there is a new itwt cd out there too, number 7 mixed by misja helsoot or some such foreign name, meant to be good but i not downloaded it yet... nu-nrg live @ orgasmatron is meant to be good - if you liked their tune "dreamland" then i advise you download it, not heard the set but im told its just as good :D