A thread in memorial of a good mate.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glitter Angel, Oct 1, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

A thread in memorial of a good mate.

by now i suppose you've all heard about what happened at the areana on saturday.

well this thread is not to discuss the events, but to let us all remember what a good mate he was to those of us he knew him.

its a treadgedy, especially for it to happen to such a nice young lad. as far as im concerned he was comedy on legs and always up for a laugh. i know quite a lot of you didnt kow him that well, but beleive me, you missed out on some right laughs.

he was always prepared to do anything 'just for a laugh' daft stuff like being stitched into a monsters inc costume at the last GK and not being able to get it off!!! he was well hot, bless him!

all i can say is keep on cyber waffin in heaven baby, you show them all how to really party!!!

keep waffin them glow sticks round like u have no cares in the world ;)

ure guna be sadly missed, not just by me, but by alot of people who cared about you

im guna miss you babe, and ure random chats about total cod shite, u were always certain to make me giggle, even after repeating the same thing time and time after again when sitting on the steps in promise, still was funnier every time.

i miss you babe, and im sure all the rest of ure friends do, but u show them how its done in cyber heaven.

RIP

you'll be sadly missed.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Guest

aye he was a friend to both me and phil and will be missed by both of us.

Thoughts to the family

Jambon nd Phily

P.s. bout time sombody put up a thread about this
    :( :(
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

My thoughts go out to his family and friends, they've lost someone very special.

Sunday was one of the hardest days a lot of us have faced, to be woken up to the news that one of your mates have died while you were out enjoying yourself is heart breaking... He will certainly be missed by newcastle - he was one of the strongest characters I've ever met - if you'd met him, you'd remember him for a long time....

his memory will certainly go on.

It makes you realise how precious life and friendship is...

You'll be missed mate :(

RIP

For now though could we please keep his name out of the thread (until mark gives us the go ahead to name him)... As a mark of respect for his friends who may not know the terrible news yet.

(the threads were deleted as a sign of respect for those that don't yet know)
  5. dj tino

dj tino

didnt know him at all personally, but can remember the monsters inc suit at the last gk, as one eyed mauled him in it, but he took it well, so obviously a good lad. Would lke to send out all my thoughts and good wishes though.:)
  6. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Nice one Glitter. I remember the Monsters Inc. costume too. It looked quality.

R.I.P. :(
  7. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

if i get permission off mark, ill put a picture up of him for those of him who arnt sure who he was, but ill understand if mark doesnt wsnt it up, just out of respect for his other close friends and family.

RIP babe!
  8. DEXTA

DEXTA Registered User

Re: A thread in memorial of a good mate.

What else can i say.

Just hope your still having fun mate. Im sure cyber sales will go down now:)

This lad never failed to make me laugh and smile, if not through his randomness, through his wity comebacks. I know ill definatly miss his smiling face whenever i come down.

Im really gona miss you mate. :( :( :(

Will always remember you.

R.I.P.
  9. helz

helz Registered User

that was really nice kez :)

I didnt know him that well but he seemed a really nice lad.

Helz xx
  10. Disco Drew

Disco Drew Registered User

I didnt know him but knew who he was, ive heard nothing but nice things about him. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

RIP

Your memory will always live on!
  11. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

Didn't know him personally but know who he was & seen him few times. We all know whats its like to lose a friend, family member so my thoughts go out to his friends & family!
  12. crasherbiatch

crasherbiatch BANNED

i didnt know him...only knew of him. i met him for the 1st time on saterday night around midnightafter 6 months of being told i *had* to meet him, and personally...i feel privilaged to have done so.

my he rest in peace.
  13. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

I'd met him a few times, didnt know him well but he always made me laugh. He certainly was a person people will always remember, especially for that Monsters Inc costume (people still talk about it now all these months later!)

My thoughts go out to his friends and family

RIP

xxxxx
  14. Andrew

Andrew

May your journey be peaceful

I extend my condolences to his friends and family.

An unfortunate incident for a life to be taken, never a good thing. All thoughts are with those who knew him.
  15. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

i was totally gutted when i found out...:(

especially when i had just been talkin 2 him earler in the night..absolutley spot on lad who can waff wif the best of em!!! (when halliwell was on he showed me a few trix!)

rip bud!
  16. DJPAUL

DJPAUL Registered User

Its very sad that this has happened to such a nice lad, spoke to him quite a few times and he's always made me laugh and smile.

R.I.P.
  17. Auz

Auz

My thoughts go out to all his friends and family !

R.I.P
  18. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

my thoughts go out to his friends & family, didn't know him personally but have heard many a good thing about him.............

such a sad loss...

R.I.P
  19. spud693

spud693 Registered User

Not much i can say... make everything else seem rather insignificant doesnt it?

R.I.P

:(
  20. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

This is just a little post to let everyone know Promise feel that we can mention russell's name, put up pictures or post whatever will help you over this hard period... However out of respect for the family we'd appriciate that the details of how he died were left out of this thread.

This is a time to remember a good friend...

Russell Kirby or as we knew him DJ Buss:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

R.I.P mate
  21. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

:( Once again, i didnt know him well, but had met him a few times, and spent quite a while in the queue with him for the last GK@ Telewest Arena, and he was dishing out sweetie bracelets left right n centre, was a really decent bloke, and made me laugh seeing him in the queue wearin that outfit

RIP, thoughts are with his friends and family:(