We Love Freshblood DJ Competition

Discussion in 'DJ Mixes' started by CC001, Mar 18, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. CC001

CC001 Banned

We Love Freshblood DJ Competition

Here at We Love HQ we’re always looking out for new DJ talent so if you have a fresh mix, send it over to us and you could be featured on the We Love website or like Mark Murphy & DJ Lunik, be chosen to play at We Love… Space.

DJ Lunik

"The We Love team is like a well-oiled machine, without the slippery oily stuff. So much work goes into what they do - with all the club nights and competitions (like Freshblood), but when you meet Mark, Sarah and the rest of the We-Love team, you would think it was effortless. Such a happy, positive, super-organised team. I love We Love"

Dan Rutledge

“After having the privilege of being crowned January’s We Love Freshblood competition winner, I’ve had a lot of interest from all kinds of industry professionals including promoters and also other DJ’s and producers. It’s only been a few weeks since it was announced and I’ve already been asked to do guest mixes for radio shows and interviews for websites. It was a great opportunity for me as a DJ / Producer to get my music out there and with the support of a well respected event such as We Love Space; it's one I’m planning to build upon.”

Ed Lee

“Winning We Love’s Freshblood competition has been a great way to promote myself and to be associated with the quality We Love brings. It's also given me confidence in my abilities and to really push for my goals!”

For more information about We Love… FRESHBLOOD click the banner below

[​IMG]
  2. 1615634792921.png