Release *VINYL* Karmine Rosciano - Sending My Love Ep with Vincenzo/Alex Neivel remixes (DSV001)

Discussion in 'Music' started by roryc, Dec 1, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. roryc

roryc

Hey Nucastle peeps!!

[​IMG]
    Deep Site Recordings presents Karmine Roscianos >Sending My Love EP<, exclusively on vinyl. Karmine is no stranger to deep house fans around the globe with damn fine releases on imprints like UM Records, Incepto Deep, and City Life. First off on the EP is his original track, Sending My Love. Its a smooth deep funk dancefloor number peppered with groovy guitar, lush orchestral pads, and a sweet female vocal refrain. Next up is a melodic and resplendent remix by Vincenzo (Dessous). Placing the vocals more upfront, he then adds a wickedly infectious garage styled bassline and electric piano chords over the original sounds, creating a scorchingly deep track. The third song is another original from Karmine, With You. Beautiful piano lines coupled with funk bass and guitar flourishes soar over a driving deep house structure that accentuates a percussive discothèque feel. The final tune is a remix from Alex Neivel (Large Music/RvS). Taking the original elements to a completely new place, Alex emphasizes the late night mood with rich floating pads, dark spacey atmospherics, as well as perfectly timed rhythmical pauses.

LISTEN & BUY HERE

http://www.juno.co.uk/.../karmine-rosciano.../513450-01/
  2. 1615634792921.png