The Event: How Racist Are You?

Discussion in 'Films & TV' started by Rory Space, Oct 30, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

The Event: How Racist Are You?

Did anyone watch this tonight??, i thought it was pretty ridiculous, i feel it was actually going to increase racism.

I personally thing everyone should just get along and stop fucking moaning about it all, but that'll never happen i guess.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-event-how-racist-are-you

Some of the comments on this link above show how far this gets taken. From both sides.

"Wake up people and understand WHY she is doing WHAT she is doing. It might be uncomfortable viewing but demonstrates absolutely the kind of ridiculous judgements people make everyday based simply on skin colour. The whole point is that it is irrational, and unfair, kind of like racism in Britain today"

"I think the programme was more about power stance in society because of skin colour, however, i don't agree that all White people are racist, that's a pretty harsh statement!"
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

"your program is going on about skin colour but what about hair colour. but nothing is done about this, as i get abused from everyone for having red hair"

Channel 4 are shitstirring cunts, even the gingers are moaning now, this is a fucking outrage!!
  4. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

:lol:
  5. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

:lol: