Steve Lawler - Gimmie Some More (Michael McLardy Remix)

Discussion in 'Productions' started by Michael, Oct 13, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Michael

Michael Registered User

Steve Lawler - Gimmie Some More (Michael McLardy Remix)

Alright!

Ive just finished a remix for this competition for Viva records. I know Graham off here has done a cracking remix already and a lot of you may have voted for his remix. theres four prizes to be won and there all belting to be fair so i wondered if anyone was interested in having a listen and if you like what ive done click on the vote button as it wont get considered unless it gets lots of votes.

heres the linkos: http://steve-lawler-remix.heroku.com/740

Thanks a lot,
    Mick
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. graham

graham Registered User

Sounds really nice through my laptop speakers mate, will give it a proper listen through my monitors when i get a chance. Voted :up:
  4. graham

graham Registered User

Just clocked the number of your remix - fucking 740 remixes so far entered?? :eek:
  5. Michael

Michael Registered User

cheers mate, appreciated! i know man theres a lot on there like. some decent but a lot of shite aswell. just depends how many votes you get i suppose, shame really.
  6. graham

graham Registered User

Thats it mate, I hate having to push mine like I have had to the past few weeks though with the prize on offer it could be worth it if it comes off. Would be much happier if it was just a straight forward comp where Lawler hears them all and picks his favourites.

Best of luck anyways man, I stuck a link for yours on my facebook wall last night to try and spread the word about it :)
  7. Michael

Michael Registered User

cheers mate thats wicked. Its def a bit shit youve gotta get votes cos some amazing remixes could get overlooked which im sure he would be gutted about if he heard them later. anyhow some of them have got thousands of votes.

check this out though >> http://soundcloud.com/groups/steve-lawler-remix-competition/discussion

someones been rumbled and having a bit of a kick off on there. funny if you can translate half of whats being said. haha
  8. graham

graham Registered User

Haha thats quality, totally booting off :lol:

Had a proper listen to this today mate, love it. Really nice stabs and use of the vocal samples, one of the best remixes I have heard in the comp :up:
  9. Michael

Michael Registered User