Started on a new track last weekend..

Discussion in 'Productions' started by graham, Jan 15, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Not entirely correct...

"i would use a sharper kick drum, it sounds a bit rounded off for my liking - one with more attack would be nicer - try adding a closed hat over the top of it as well to give it more definition, and move the shaker somewhere else to keep that feel going
    it needs more of a lift before the kick comes back, like a reverse crash with some delays off the end or a couple of different snares in a short roll to differentiate between the sections"

...Is (as far as I can see) advice on a track you admittedly had no idea what genre it was?

"it sounds like the main bass line is running slightly to the right - try and keep the bass centre to make it easier on yourself during mixdown and to avoid phasing - low bass can be left in mono as its not directional, but mid bass can be panned out quite a bit, but do all that on separate channels to get a fuller sound"

..IS Production tips which (production wise) is more helpfull.

Im not a producer, dont get confused.

Yes im a cunt, but maily with you due to the fact you speak 90% bullshit, 100% of the time.
  2. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

i don't appreciate being called a liar.

that would be like putting my name on a remix then saying i didnt produce.

its funny how you've went from rimming me on myspace to being my personal troll.

if you dont like what i type, put me on ignore.
  3. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Who called you a liar you knacker? I just said I dont know how you can give advice on a track that you didn't even know what genre it was! your 'actual' production tips on the other hand were helpful im sure.

"Rimming you" LMFAO :lol: - give your head a shake you tail, I left 'A' comment about 6 month ago saying your scratch video's were pretty impressive, if that constitues for 'rimming' you then you think FAR too highly of yourself.

Dont take yourself too seriously Jase, you seem an ok lad.
  4. Jase

Jase Blue Booked