Nationwide strikes break out in face of foreigners taking British jobs

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Congay, Feb 1, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Congay

Congay Registered User

Nationwide strikes break out in face of foreigners taking British jobs

Thousands of British workers have gone on strike in the face of British jobs been given to cheap foreign labour.. workers are furious that jobs have been blatantly taken from brits and given to eu nationals when it wouldnt be allowed the otherway.. The uk is a soft touch, Italian law gives Italians first choice over foreigners when in the uk you cant...

This recession might be just what this country needs to wake itself up in the long run...
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

They aint been taken though.

Look at the EU treaties that the queen has signed over the years that more or less eliminate borders between EU member states and allow free trade and labour migration. 'Europe' is a wonderful little slight of hand that started out as a series of trade agreements and ended up as a means of controlling hundreds of millions of people centrally.

We can complain to kingdom come, but the fault doesnt rest on the shoulders of the people who just want the best for themselves and their families.

If anything, unions should be striking against the EU, and not against a bunch of Italians.

Fuck Europe, thats what i say ;)
  4. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

if i ran a business and wanted something done, and the job quality was exactly the same. i'd go for the cheaper contracters regardless of race/origin.

thats common sense. i think it's just mass panic yet again, thanks to the mass media.
  5. French William

French William _________________

:up:
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

you fucking soppy wuss's,

this strike has worked the firms have brought in totally EU-Illegal rules that state we must take half the jobs

JOB DONE
  7. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

it's amazing this country.

The people dont get anything they want at all until they launch somekind of mass civil disruption.

it almost renders the whole government pointless at times.

i almost feel sorry for the italians, since they dont have a nice JSA to fall back on.
  8. MAXIMAL:

MAXIMAL: Registered User

What were the italians being contracted to do?