My Brother The Islamist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Congay, Apr 12, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Congay

Congay Registered User

Did anyone see this BBC3 documentry?

Innit Innit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010758h/My_Brother_the_Islamist/

"More and more of the Kuffar (non Muslims) are dressing like Homosexuals" *camera pans to two lads who look like they are on their way to Jaunt*

Nice little bit in it about all women having to be covered in "proper Muslim states". Muslims that don’t believe this and are friends with non Muslims are seen as not following the Koran properly and although they are tolerated they are told to stop doing such terrible things

Well done the BBC but no score for hiding it away on BBC3
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

you are very boring and tedious. that is all.
  4. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

:lol:
    Conway likes this.
  5. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

An interesting program, but ultimately focusing on the exploitation of those disillusioned by the west by those who want to destroy it. Kind of like American History X in reverse.

I find it interesting how you're so concerned with Islamic fundamentalism, yet you completely ignore the extremist views of other religions which can be just as disturbing. There's a Christian equivalent to Sharia (dominionism), which involves preparing the world for Christ's second coming. There's also Hindu extremism which has it's roots in India and is becoming a growing problem.

You're also ignoring all of the cults (Scientology being the immediate example that comes to mind) who suck in the vulnerable, the easily swayed, and the impressionable, to their own sinister ends. It's all old news - Most religions and followings preach peace, but all are dangerous when taken to their logical extremes or when manipulated by those who want to use it as a tool for their own aims.

And yet you miss all of this (among other things) because you're too busy being a sheep in the herd of ignorant, dumb, gullible people fretting about Burkhas, Sharia and the Taliban.
    Rigsby420 likes this.
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

Dont read my posts then you Homosexual dn'ed freakshow
  7. Congay

Congay Registered User

You replys remind me of school yard teasing "You Smell" "No You Smell Moreeeeee" hahaha instead of talking about the Thread topic you try and fail to compare to something similar or something thats worse (smellier !)
    hahahha if you dont want to discuss the topic, dont reply to the thread thats how they work!!!
    How about some interesting threads Conway? This board could certainly need em.

Educate us Conway, PLEASE
  8. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Thats where you're wrong pike, I did talk about the thread topic: Old news alert: Religious extremists are dangerous when allowed to sway the beliefs of the impressionable and the vulnerable for their own ends.

In other news, bear shits in woods, pope is a catholic etc ;)

As for educating, this is a messageboard, not a schoolroom. If you want to be educated, bugger off to college and study something useful. Islamic Studies might be a natural choice seeing as you're so interested in it...
  9. Chris S

Chris S Monkey Tennis?

I watched it aswell what was it he said about wiping his arse and shaking a kuffars hand? Lol the dirty bastard
    Conway likes this.
  10. forks

forks still not dead

what about the one last night - ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rqfsv/Women_Weddings_War_and_Me/ )of the girl whose parents were Afghans who fled to this country 15 years ago and whose daughter went back to Afghanistan to find out what it was like. She came back the opposite of an Islamist. You can prove what you like in a documentary if you pick the right subjects to support your point of view
  11. DotheDu

DotheDu

This Teknofish guy sounds like Travis Bickle; you know the kind, they are the guys that are most likely to run amok in combat gear.

"some day a rain's gonna come....yadda yadda yadda"

Just reading his posts, what a load of tosh. I feel sorry for him.

This is what the internet has given the world, a massive plaform for loony toons. The lines are obviously too busy on TalkSport, Night Owls etc.
    Conway and Mike Louth like this.
  12. Congay

Congay Registered User

The guy featured in this documentry has recently been arrested for planning to kill and maim inncocent men, woman and children in OUR COUNTRY.
    http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-07-07/seventh-person-held-in-terror-probe/

You smug cunts look like right fucking mugs now, but this is no suprise to me.

Still fighting the Islamists corner while he slits your throat :lol: !!!

WELL DONE! !!!

MistaGAY YOUR A MUG
    Mike Louth YOUR A MUG
    Forks YOUR A MUG
    Philip Conway YOUR A MUG
    DotheD YOUR A MASSIVE MUG
    Chris S and hummel like this.
  13. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

MistaK likes this.
  14. Congay

Congay Registered User

Good old conway. Smiling while egg drips from his face.
  15. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

I never said i neither agreed or disagreed with the program, or what you were saying in general.

I simply said that you were boring and tedious.
    Rigsby420 and Conway like this.
  16. forks

forks still not dead

nobody doubts there are Muslim loony tunes around. Just as there are white guys with machetes prepared to hack the arms off MPs. Extremist Muslims beget EDL extremists beget more extreme Muslims. Hate breeds hate.
    Rigsby420 likes this.