Matt Hardwick

Discussion in 'Music' started by sloppy, Nov 13, 2001.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

Matt Hardwick

Is it just me or does anyone esle think this man is god? He played one of the best sets ive ever heard on the PVD nite and ive seen him twice lately at crasher where he has played amazin sets!! the man plays 2nd trip for gods sakes!!! he is sooooo good!!! cant wait for friday!:D
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

Amen bruva

Most deffinatly - I was soo fucking glad PVD never turned up at 4am (despite moping around and skulking for 30 mins in the queue)

I think he's gunna go from strength to strength - every1 loves him.
  4. Marissa

Marissa Registered User

yeah never EVA talked 2 any1 who has griefed him!! and the time he played at promise when PVD cancelled was my bestest ever nite at promise.. and mayB was my bestest ever nite out clubbin of all time! :)
  5. cyberted

cyberted Registered User

working @ the blue corner drop in and say hello!
    TESTIFY! or something like that!!

i have to agree he goes from strength to strength and he is the unsung hero of promise and richard as well of course!!

how much can i not w8 for this weekend!!

:p :p
  6. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

I have to say you are 110% correct he's fackin' brill!! I was gutted someone said he was on the same night as picotto but he didn't play! That was still a good night tho!!

How you doing sloppy?? You coming on friday for Corvin Dalek??
  7. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

magicpaul> course i'm coming on fri and im fine ta...u?...not too sure what i think about dalek avin only seen him at creamfields but was a bit too battered to really pay much attention...and im not as keen on john kelly as i used to be but god am i exctied for captain hardwick!!!

give the man 6 hour sets and it would be amazin....should start off all proggy like his warm up sets and then go off on one like his late sets!! arghh!!! too excited now!!!!:D :D
  8. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

sloppy: i'm great really looking forward to friday. i haven't seen corvin dalek before either or john kelly for that matter so i'm hoping i'm in for a treat! :D
  9. Guest

what can i say that hasn't already been said?! This guy is an absolute god on the dex. That PvD night wasn't the first time he has stolen the show. Anyone remember when sander didn't turn up for the 'pre love parade weekend party'? Also in july when guy ornadel was on, hardwick warmed up for him and absolutly stole the show!!!! Long live hardwick!!:D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Hey thses icons are good aren't they? Oh my god, i sound like helen off big brother!!
  10. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

Got a set of him at Gatecrasher, Sydney, with Scott Bond, and that is my favourite set ever!!

When I first saw him, last year at foundation with Jules, Jules was on first, and did a wicked set till 12, then Matt came on and at first it was "who the fuck is this? He's pants compared to Jules!" then about fifteen mins into his set, and I was like " This dude is way better than Jules!!", and he did a 3 hr set, and it was effin amazing!

One of my favourite DJs, actually he is my favourite! :D

WE WANT MORE MATT AT PROMISE!!!:D