Matt Everson - Tokyo Nights [Goodgreef Digital]

Discussion in 'Productions' started by matt everson, Nov 2, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. matt everson

matt everson

Matt Everson - Tokyo Nights [Goodgreef Digital]

Yo Yo

My first release, proper buzzing about it.

Been getting loads of support from all the big jocks, so I'm happy!

For this months Goodgreef Digital release we have Goodgreef regular and fast rising star Matt Everson providing us with a peak time trance monster! On the remix we have Neal Scarborough, who has had global success with tracks such as 'Wiretap', 'Panama' and 'Madagascar' amongst many others with support from the likes of Tiesto, Armin, Paul van Dyk, Eddie Halliwell, John O'Callaghan Judge Jules and a huge list of others.

11. Matt Everson - Tokyo Nights (Original mix)

- The original has already been gaining support from the likes of Eddie Halliwell, being featured in his live recording at the Sunrise festival. The track itself has a solid driving bassline, with groovy percussion and a huge uplifting melody. The track builds up nicely and drops in to a very happy big room melody, which has already proven to do the damage on the dance floor.

2. Matt Everson - Tokyo Nights (Neal Scarborough remix)

- Neal has provided a fantastic remix! The track has a rolling bassline with a breakdown that will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck- think main room Amnesia!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy6g1HqLKs"]YouTube - Tokyo Nights Youtube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sn0LJ4GTY"]YouTube - Matt Everson - Tokyo Nights (Neal Scarborough remix)[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Been blasting it on youtube all week mate!, brilliant tune man great work :king: :cool2: