Fruity Loops assistance?

Discussion in 'Productions' started by Ash1, Sep 7, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

For any1 with experience of using this...

I've had a bit of practice on this, and have been struggling this evening to play the patterns I have produced as a whole song rather than just a part/single pattern.

I have selected the option of song rather than pattern at the top section of the screen, but when I click play, some of the the green lights on the step sequencer turn off (meaning parts of the sound are muted), and I have to turn them back on while the song is playing before all the sounds are played together, meaning a few seconds are missed.

Any ideas? Thanks
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

I can't remember the names but yes or visa versa.

The problem is that the whole song will not play from the start as the green lights on the patterns I have created turn out upon pressing play, meaning that part of the pattern is muted until I turn them on again - it will be something simple but I have spent a while now attmepting to work it out without any joy.

Thanks
  4. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

PM Jimny Cricket on here.

He's the resident fruity pro on this board and tell him Brid sent you.
    Ash1 likes this.
  5. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Thanks so much mate - I actually remember hitting record by mistake at some point so that is it - I will look to resolving that - I could have been going arounf in circles for ages on that one!
    Nymark likes this.
  6. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Nice 1 - I kno who to hassle from now on then, and also the code word to unlock info!
  7. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Come on - back in business ready for the weekend! My neighbours must have been going nuts, or thinking I was, with the fuked up sounds ive been creating and repeating for hours until perfected - gona start putting the cans on ha
  8. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Ha ha - I have to stop playing music at around 9pm (techno anyways), otherwise I will not get to sleep at all - my head is still racing with ideas and thinking about what the club atmosphere would be like