[FRAGILE] 5 new releases for August!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Paul Lancaster, Aug 4, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Paul Lancaster

Paul Lancaster Registered User

[FRAGILE] 5 new releases for August!

August sees 5 new releases on Fragile Recordings from Swiss DJs / producers Dan Welton & Marrocco, Rob Le Pitch from Sweden and Liverpool based Paul Bug & the Inbetween DJs.

Covering the broad spectrum of house music that I'm trying to promote with Fragile, each of these tracks offers something for everyone from driving, precussive prog and funky, hip-shaking house to UK style tech-house.

Check out the previews and let me know what you think: :cool:

Dan Welton & Marrocco ft Helen K - By Your Side

2 of Switzerland's finest new DJs and producers remind us why we all fell in love with progressive house in the first place and show us how it's done best. Deep, driving percussive grooves with trippy vocals and an infectious groove.

Rob Le Pitch - Dobar Tek

Following his recent release on Aquasky's Passenger label, up and coming Swedish house producer provides us with this uplifiting, hip-shaking house anthem with more strut than John Travolta. Reminds me of the type of house music I used to hear at Up Yer Ronson in the mid-90s.

Paul Bug - Be The Fool (Original & Minimalist mix) / Inbetween DJs - Eddie's Gona Hurt Ya

Groovy, jackin tech-house EP from Liverpool based DJs / producers and Disco Revolt label owners Paul Bug and the Inbetween DJs.

Available NOW from:

DJDownload.com
    http://www.djdownload.com/browse-label/Fragile+Recordings/288

3 Beat Digital
    http://www.3beatdigital.com/label-info/Fragile/193

With Beatport, Juno Digital, etc to follow soon...

Cheers
    Paul
    Fragile Recordings
    www.clubfragile.com

MySpace:
    www.myspace.com/fragilerecordings
    www.myspace.com/badmojocollective
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Paul Lancaster

Paul Lancaster Registered User

Some recent feedback (more to come):

Anil Chawla (Saved Records)

1. ROB LE PITCH - 'DOBAR TEK'

Awesome track, really really dig the chords, lovely and warm and the vox works really well too... Will definitely play this, got a lovely deep edge to it, but quite lively at the same time.

2. PAUL BUG - 'BE THE FOOL'

Really individual/fresh sounding track, love the vox, not really sure if it's something i'd play to be honest but I really like it. The minimalist mix is very good, got a nice stripped back vibe, and the more i'm hearing the vox, the more hypnotic it is (in a very good way).

3. INBETWEEN DJs - 'EDDIE'S GONNA HURT YA'

Another really cool track, like the sythy bassline and noodley noises... It's a bit busy for me, I reckon it would be great to do a more dubbed out mix, with a stripped back deep vibe (just my thoughts of course!) Thanks for the tracks mate, will put them to good use!

James Wilson (Climax Recordings)

Rob Le Pitch - 'Dobar Tek' - Lush n funky, grooving deep house, perfect mid-set gear on what is probably Fragile's funkiest release to date!

Inbetween DJ's - 'Eddie's Gonna Hurt Ya' - 'Jackin' house with a very west coast feel - quality'

DJ Spen (Wear FM)

I like the Inbetween DJs’s ‘Eddies Gona Hurt Ya’, its got a slightly detroit sound to it, Pierresque, I think it could have a better break down though and maybe be a bit more seedy. It works though. I also liked Be The Fool by Paul Bug, the original almost comes accross like a new Inner City tune. It’s catchy and has a good vocal stab. The minimalistic mix is ok, but to be honest I think the sounds are too clear. A bit distortion here and there would bring this tune to life. I wasnt a great fan of Dobar Tek, I hate to criticise, but I thought it was stop start stop start, and was too much of a marching beat.

Marrocco (Bad Mojo Collective, Switzerland)

Many thanks Paul, I’ve listened to all the tracks but the best track for me is PAUL BUG - 'BE THE FOOL' (ORIGINAL MIX). It's an excellent progressive electro house track with a nice dark melody. I like it. 8/10

Gomez (Energy 107.6 Cyprus)

Rob Le Pitch – ‘Dobar Tek’: Very good track and so useful! Loving the kick on this one, really great for warm up. Will be playing this out for sure, 8/10.

Nick Hook (Segment, Whoop!, Wallop)

Hi Paul, Thanks for the links. I really like the Rob Le Pitch and Paul Bug tracks – will try them out this weekend and support in my charts.

Si Quick (Newcastle, UK)

I really like the Rob Le Pitch - Dobar Tek one, proper tech hoose style!! That bassline is funky as fuck...pure dancefloor mover!! If its ok, i might put it on the mix for Proton that I have to do this week???????

Matty G (Riff Raff, Middlesbrough)

Hey mate got the tracks,

Really feeling Rob Le Pitch! will get a place in my box straight away love the little tabs and the all around jack to the tune.

The Paul bug tracks are good aswell will try and fit em in there at some point also the Inbetween DJ`s is rocking!