Ferry Corsten

Discussion in 'Music' started by DAVEYRUTHERS, Nov 14, 2001.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. DAVEYRUTHERS

DAVEYRUTHERS

Ferry Corsten

I have never seen any of the promise massive request this bloke i thought he was a top trance dj,is this not the case??
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

*puts on his ab fab voice*

Ferry was sooooo last year darling ;)

Nah never have been a big ferry fan - but thats just me - I don't like chocolate.
  4. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

In Judgement Sunday he was superb errm it was trance but alot of vocals with it, along with the ever popular Push - Legacy and System F - Dance Valley !! I mean thats not all he played but as he was on b4 Judge Jules i wasnt expecting him to rock the place but he did and did it in style !!!

Even tho he looked bout 4ft !!!!!!

Get him Booked Promise:D
  5. DAVEYRUTHERS

DAVEYRUTHERS

I u guys probs know i aint a trance kid,but i just thought it was funny his name had never been mentioned cos in ibiza he seemed really popular
  6. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

the man is sooo underated in my opinion....first saw him at creamfields 2000 where he was really good and then next saw him at judgement sunday at tall trees where he was god but seemed to have jumped on the prog bandwagon. next saw him at JS in ibiza this year and he was good but not amazin and then the last time i saw him was at crasher for his 3hour debut and the club was empty!!!!! he came on after tall paul who had played a dire prog house set till bout 1.30 which was killin the club and then came on ferry...the man blew the club away and made it one of the best nights ive ever had at crasher!!! was nearly cryin when out of the blue came on....literally everyone in the club that nite was in the main room and it was just soooooo good!!! cant describe how good he was!!! :D:D:D:D

rambled on for a bit there but if anyone gets the chance to see him go for it....he was meant to be playin at the shack this year but ive yet to hear anythin more about it
  7. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

he was soooo good at tall trees.system f-cry has never sounded so damn good
  8. cyberted

cyberted Registered User

working @ the blue corner drop in and say hello!
    i must admit he has his good times and his bad ones as well but yeah it would be great to see him at the club.

Agree he was amazing at creamfields last year!!

:p :p