EDDIE HALLIWELL Pres. FESTIVE FIRE IT UP! @ DIGITAL 26/12/08

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by Gary Proud, Oct 29, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

EDDIE HALLIWELL Pres. FESTIVE FIRE IT UP! @ DIGITAL 26/12/08

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Press Release:

Christmas is a time for giving…..or receiving depending on your own interpretation of the yuletide message. Some truly do prefer to see the joy in a loved ones face as they open their thoughtful and painstakingly meaningful gift, others simply don’t care and merely eye up the biggest box under the tree with a hopeful look in there Brandy reddened eyes.

This festive season Fire It Up truly is in the giving mood delivering an event of truly Bethlehemic proportions. Mr main event himself Eddie Halliwell rides the Fire It Up sleigh into Newcastle to heat up the North East once more as only he can. Blessed with a crowd pleasing ability often imitated but never bettered you can be assured he will once again turn Digital in a melting pot of trance and tech beats in his own interminable style. Accompanying Eddie on this festive mission is Greg Downey fresh from his debut success in this years DJ Mag Top 100 Poll (coming in at an incredible 82) is ready to stand up and truly be counted. With heavyweight production success with ‘Heaven Scent’, ‘Wide Open Space’ and ‘Stadium’ lighting up international labels such and ‘Bedrock’ and ‘Vandit’ already under his belt, there is no stopping this hugely talented young artist. Internationally acclaimed Canadian born production superstar, the beat perfect DJ Preach a huge name for 2009 and critically one to watch lines up to show why he has been so vastly talked about this year. Marcus Schossow a new face and new sound has had dramatic effect this year with tracks such as ‘Hypnotiser’ and ‘Crepusculo’ being snapped up by the likes of Tiesto and Steve Lawler. Getting things going and warming up the main room as only he can is the up and coming talents of local prodigy Gary Proud. If the hard tech edged trance sound of the main grotto aren’t enough for you have no fear if you delve a little deeper into the FIU sack you will find room two laden with Hard Dance treats. Heaven and Hell album producer Dark By Design heads up a hard line up for those who need their BPM the top end of the scale. Ably assisted by hard dance legend Phil York and amazing 2008 newcomer Jordan Suckley this will suffice all hard dance requirements and truly be a boxing night to remember. For those of you who prefer you music with a little bit more of a smooth edge we have even added a house and electro room hosted by House Party with Mick Lindsey and Toddy residing.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Get innnn!!!, will not be missing this!. Bludy hell sum old pals playin there like, andy, downey, wor proud, edd, :D be a right laugh afterwords :lol:. Chuffed to bits with that lineup, be gr8 to see every1 again espesh on xmas :king:
  4. Ryan Toal

Ryan Toal Wanna feel?

cant fookin wait for this like!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Aw I ana, last time a had a bit patter with him was GG n he was wrecked :lol: a canit say nout tho the clip a was in on the pics.

Rare to have most who i know up here, especially on xmas so ill be there early doors so a see every1 b4 am unable to see lol.

Im deffos goin easy on the xmas munch! :lol:
  6. ToNyBaLoNy

ToNyBaLoNy

get the fuck in!!!!

santa most defo got my xmas list this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDDIE HALLIWELL @ digital come on easy peasy gonna be my best xmas eva!!!
  7. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

buzzin about this! boxing day banter is class!! use to love promise on a boxing day :love:
  8. Granty

Granty 38°52′48″N 1°23′30″E

I'll probs be there. But there's more local dj's (+ Downey & Schossow) on there I'd rather see over Eddie. He was shite in Ibiza.

Tbh, I don't think he's impressed me that much since that night we were at Fire It Up @ Tree's back in Nov' 2005 when Signum were on too.

Probs just getting old though now...
  9. MK X

MK X Registered User

Should be decent there is a fair few of us going down. Hopefully ill be added to the lineup soon with name being missed again,lol. :lol:

All day sesh on the cards, Halliwell will murder that sound system :up:
  10. Gary Proud

All will get sorted mate, again my apologies. I'll give you a buzz once all is corrected (if it's not you it's always Laverty, nightmare man) lol.

Agreed tho, will be an amazing night, he will go down immensely in there.
  11. MK X

MK X Registered User

Np man :up:

Beers for my B day round town on Friday if you and the lads fancy it btw if you's are about :)
  12. Gary Proud

Aye can do cheers. If this Flu shifts by friday I'll definitely be out!
  13. STATIC

STATIC Registered User

Join the club Gary... I've been rolled up Ill in bed since Saturday... real bad bug doing the rounds at the minute... hope it doesn't last as long as for me...

Looking forward to this... can't believe how quick the posters and flyers had been turned around ready for last friday outside digital... I think Eddie's playin Gatecrasher the same night in Sheffield so it'll be interesting to see who gets the peaktime set for him :)
  14. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

Preach:king:
    Get the fuck in!!!
  15. graham

graham Registered User

If i had been missed off the posters for this gig though i would have had no idea i was on, the first i knew of playing was being on the posters in digital last friday :lol:

Im working on getting a few out for this like, boxing day banter is always good crack :up:
  16. Gary Proud

You mad cunt:lol:

I told you that you were down to play both dates when I called you about last weeks event, was a good few weeks back like but I confirmed both dates.

...you wanna have a word with your A&R to pull their pods up ;)

(you wanna get yourself out this weekend, you could be booked for a whole load of places but just aint seen the posters yet)
  17. MK X

MK X Registered User

:up:
  18. graham

graham Registered User

:lol:

To be honest mate ive now got the bloke from behind the counter in Munchies (Kev i think hes called?) doing my A & R, i just walk in there on a friday night and see where hes got me playing :lol:

Not out at all this weekend like, we need to get another skins party pencilled in soon though.... we just need to think of who we can take to the airport that weekend? ;)
  19. Gary Proud

LMFAO:lol:

Well my flat is pretty much sorted now mate so we can arrange another Skins Party whenever :up:

...."Gary where are you, you were supposed to be meeting me"
    ..."Sorry, had to take one of the DJ's to the Airport"
    ..."I know but you played 2 days ago"

(Writings on the wall, Thursday 30th October 20:07 gmt) ;)
  20. graham

graham Registered User

Fucking crease...... "His flight was cancelled from Newcastle so ive drove him to Buenos Aires to get a flight.... be home soon" :lol:

At least we didnt spend/do much in that weekend though. We need to get the troops together for a curry, writing well and truly on the wall ;)
  21. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Aye i think i will show me kite at this, what wi me new look n that.

:lol: