Driving while smoking

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by ManofScience, May 14, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. forks

forks still not dead

they'll get round to steroes soon. good looking women should be barred from the pavement as well.
  4. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

with stereos you can change the station in about a second, smoking takes longer so thats probably why.
  5. French William

French William _________________

It's a fair enough point imo.
  6. Swana

Swana Registered User

Its fucking ridiculous imo!! :eek: They cant even control mobile usage let alone smoking at the wheel!!!

:lol: laughable...

Road Safety Clan need to focus on things which would really make driving safer like the state of some of the roads... scraping the barrel now aint they... :lol:
  7. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

That's just stupid! I wonder how many accidents there has been which were caused by someone smoking at the wheel.
  8. Hebburnite

Hebburnite Shabba

I nearly crashed recently when I flicked a dog-end out of the window and it flew back in the car!

Swerving all over the A19 trying to find it!
  9. Hebburnite

Hebburnite Shabba

Although I have drove perfectly well whilst skinning up and stearing with my knees!
  10. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

probably quiet a few i'd imagine, if you drop it on your lap thats a recipe for disaster if you're driving:lol:
  11. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Look, there goes another civil liberty flying past into the gutter! ;)

What next .... a law against driving if you had an argument with your lass the night before? Or one where you cant drive if youve eaten a heavy meal?
  12. French William

French William _________________

I hope you all get run down by someone fumbling for their B&H.
  13. andy_rocks

andy_rocks Registered User

I remember reading about some blokewho killed his family the other year when he dropped his fag in his lap and burned himself.

If we're going to say no mobiles, then we definitely have to say no smoking imo.
  14. forks

forks still not dead

can we not just STOP with the saying no all the time? It's getting like a fucking playpen in this country.
  15. lauraloo

lauraloo Registered User

it says something when you see people smoking while their driving, as if they are that desparate that they can't wait til they stop the car, or they are too lazy to pull over,

its the same with the smokers winging about the smoking ban in pubs, like its such a struggle to walk to the door and smoke outside, smokers are lazy in my opinion, as well as stupid but dont get me started

stop twisting about the government actually doing something good for a change and give up the dirty cancer sticks you mingers!

thankyou please:lol:
  16. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

What if I spill my drink all over me? Even worse, a hot drink! Should we ban drinking at the wheel?
  17. lauraloo

lauraloo Registered User

i think all activities that take ur eyes off the road should be banned, i dont think people realise the damage they can do to themselves and others taking their mind off driving, i'm sure people can wait or pull over to carry such things out instead of putting peoples lives at risk and other peoples insurance premiums up!
  18. lauraloo

lauraloo Registered User

lol improving the roads is soooo important, i mean look at the graveled conditions the roads are in, its shocking, i cant beleve ur sayin that improving road quality is more important than actually putting peoples minds on what they are doing, not having a fag and stuffing their face whilst driving...and if people has their full concentration on the road they would be aware of the 'state' of the roads therefore avoiding potholes and such.
  19. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

Blinking?
  20. lauraloo

lauraloo Registered User

u are lame as fuck:lol:
  21. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

It was a jab at you for suggesting that everything that takes ya eyes off the road should be banned.

How am I supposed to operate the controls such as heaters? fog lights? rear window heating? without looking away for a second? If you suggest pulling over to do it then surely that is more dangerous? Leaving me window steamed up or fog lights off until i can pull over is just silly laura, very silly.
  22. lauraloo

lauraloo Registered User

u must be very quick at getting a ciggy out or eating and drinking when ur driving, normally when i switch the heating on, window wipers on/ off, change the radio ( which can be done at my wheel) it takes less than a min, and if im being clever i wont take my eyes off the road i just feel about for the buttons, i cant beleve ur still arguen the point of smoking when ur driving, pathetic