'Batman' Causes M25 Chaos

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by smiley :O), Aug 15, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. smiley :O)

smiley :O) for one priceless moment

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Carson

Carson Registered User

Not me, MINT!!!
  4. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

5. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

The government dont listen to idiots doing stunts like that.

The law should be changed and i can see why they would be pissed off but they're making it worse themselves.
  6. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

I've suffered the after effects of this one today ....

... that motorway being rammed has basically turned friday into a traffic nightmare for anyone inside and outside the M25.... Took 90 minutes to get home instead of 45.

I support this fathers for justice thing, but at the same time i know exactly what its like to be sat on the M25 for hours at a time questioning the meaning of life while holding a razor blade against my wrists.

If theres one thing to get some attention - this was it! I bet tens of thousands of people were affected by this today.
  7. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

The thing is though. It's not attention they need. Everyone knows the crack, I've known mothers have more rights since I was a kid and most people do.
    They've been doing this for 6 yr and I dont think theyve acheived anything at all.

One things for sure, everyone who was on that road today will be hating them at the min.
  8. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

fair play to them i reckon - at least they're trying to deal with the problem rather than waiting for a solution

even though it might not be working to the extent of 'its all ok now', im sure they must be taking at least small steps in the right direction, or they wouldn't be still doing the same thing 6 years on

upsetting thousands of people with one stunt catapults their message straight to the media, and then on to higher bodies that might not have had the time (but then been told to 'make' the time) to deal with issues

a bit of a twat on a friday, but im sure the problems they are having to deal with are far worse than being stuck in a car an extra half an hour - or it wouldn't have reached these extremes
  9. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

Few month back an MP wouldn't have a meeting with them so they climbed onto the roof of the building where she worked. That's exactly the reason why they dont wanna hold a meeting, incase they pull some kind of stunt.