Australia Deports "British" Paedophile

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Shortee, Mar 20, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Australia Deports "British" Paedophile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7306300.stm

Wonder where he ends up.
    No doubt 5 minutes from a primary school and will not even get a CRB when applying for a caretakers job at said school :rolleyes:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

he went to australia when he was 5?!?!?! he's now 60-something? NOW they deport him?

soft touch us....
  4. kidd

kidd Techno_walruz

i can understand them deporting people back for crimes like this (ironic like as we originally sent convicts there) but this guy has been living there since he was 5years old. Surely any problems they have with this guy is THEIR problem?

At least in Oz he is know for what he is by both police and public and can legally be kept an eye on. Over here he hasnt done anything/ have any criminal record so surely any surveilence on him could be claimed as harrasment if it gets his back up and he goes to court. I know he has to report to the police as part the sex offenders regiseter but i dont reckon this means they can keep tabs on what he does with the rest of the day. I could be wrong like.

Just seems like we will have our hands tied until he does do something wrong, but by then its too late. :rolleyes:
  5. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

saying that tho - he's not the only strange old-age perverted nonce in this country, if they just watch him - the other horrible cunts will get away with it.

just keep an eye on any strange old men lurking about the neighbourhood - and then report them. see how many you get right in a week.

definately a rave situation like