[Apr 27, 2013] SOUL DEEP UNDERGROUND HOUSE CULTURE NEWCASTLE LAUNCH PARTY (NE1 6UF)

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by SoulDeep NEWCASTLE, Feb 9, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. SoulDeep NEWCASTLE

SoulDeep NEWCASTLE

429118_305467402908247_704726548_n.jpg
    SOUL DEEP UNDERGROUND HOUSE CULTURE NEWCASTLE

IT'S A SPIRITUAL THING!!

PRESENTS TO YOU DEEPER SOULFULER SHADE'S OF HOUSE MUSIC CHICAGO, NEW YORK AND LONDON STYLE DEEP, DOWN, TEMPO JACK'IN, JAZZY, SOULFUL, NEW SCHOOL / OLD SCHOOL AND ALL TIME U.S HOUSE AND GARAGE CLASSIC'S JUST PURE HOUSE MUSIC, FANS OF SCOTTISH SOULFUL WEEKENDER, SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER, THE MANOR BORN AND OTHER GREAT MUSIC EVENTS WILL SURELY ENJOY WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER

*OUR AIM IS TO KEEP IT REAL AND KEEP IT UNDERGROUND*

In 2010 / 2011 we delivered some great nights with our resident Dj's and top notch guest Dj's who are all well respected in the house music world, 2013 and beyond we hope deliver the same or not even better in our new venue well knowing in the centre of Newcastle with a capacity of 300 and a mega sound system this is the new HQ for real underground house music....

LIVE
    Lady V Sax
    With over a decade of experience in the house music industry Lady V has travelled the globe playing for the world’s most glamorous brands including Hed Kandi & Fierce Angel.
    Within the last 5 years Lady V has toured South America, The Middle East, Asia, Europe and held yearly residencies at El Divino Ibiza and Barasti Beach Dubai.
    Lady V aka Louise also performs regularly in the UK and has been booked for some of the countries coolest events and festivals including Pacha London, Gatecrasher Birmingham and the world famous Creamfields. Festival.

As well as performing Lady V has multiple releases including tracks on Toolroom Records and Fierce Angel Records
    www.ladyvsax.co.uk/

THE DJ's

JORDAN FITZSIMMONS has been dj'in since the age of 14 i was first in to the hardcore scene then i started going to Jaks bar where i really started gettin into the vibe of house music.and then i started playing every Friday & Saturday night. i have also done Soul Deep Halloween,Christmas & 2 Boat Partys & opened Miss Dees in Sunderland. and recently i played in the Goldmine room at the Scottish Soulful Weekender
    www.house-mixes.com/profile/

SEAN HENDERSON has been DJing 20 years and started off pretty much like anyone else, playing small venues and parties. He was then asked to play larger clubs all over the UK.
    Sean has played at MAYDAY UK, World headquarters, Sunday Sport Roadshow, Souldeep, Loaf (Chester) Loaf (Manchester) to name a few and has DJ'd alongside the likes of Sonny Wharton, Graeme Park, Paul 'Trouble' Anderson and the Lisa Marie Experience.
    His music policy? Deep and funky US House. He is now an established Music Producer and is signed to 3 record labels, Openbar Music (New York), Marvalex Records (London) and Itallica Records.
    www.soundcloud.com/dj-sean-henderson

KEVIN RACE Soul Deep resident

SHAUN GILLIES Soul Deep host promoter & resident dj Who's hosted night for Phil Asher, Paul 'Trouble' Anderson, Dj Aaron Ross and also has played the Scottish Soulful Weekender's Goldmine room 2011 & Blue Room 2012 a long side soul legend Bob Jeffries and the Scottish Soulful Weekender 2 pre'party in Edinburgh with SSW's Yogi Haughton and Lee Marvin

GUEST DJ

LEE MARVIN is a familiar face on the Edinburgh club scene with over a decade worth's of experience under his belt as a promoter and DJ. The past 5 years has seen Lee share the same bill as Ashley Beedle, Inner City, Motor City Drum Ensemble, Greg Wilson, DJ Spen, Tony Humphries and DJ Rahaan. Lee's passion and enthusiasm for underground music has taken him all over the UK as well as securing him a residency at Scotland's hottest new festival - The Scottish Soulful Weekender playing along side DJ's such as Todd Terry, Lil Louis and Kerri Chandler. In his home town of Edinburgh you'll either catch him spinning as a guest at club nights or keeping you grooving in many of its bars in and around the city centre. Lee also works along side Scotland's infamous DJ - Yogi Haughton. Yogi and Lee co-host a show on Solar Radio which is Europe's biggest soul station. They also work together running Edinburgh's only daytime club - Funktion at the Junction which has seen like minded music lovers travel from all the UK and some parts of Europe to attend this unique club.)
    www.scottishsoulfulweekender.co.uk/
    www.facebook.com/FATJparty?fref=ts

Help us in our quest to promote our night and we will supply you with great nights and bring top notch dj's to the North East. All dj's, promoters, producers and any one else who would like to share events, music, mixes and idea's and thoughts feel free to post on our wall

Big thanks team Soul Deep

*KEEP CALM KEEP IT REAL KEEP IT UNDERGROUND*

£4 ENTRY £5 AFTER 12 PM ON DOOR STRICTLY OVER 18's MUST HAVE ID

PLEASE VISIT SOUL DEEP @
    FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/SoulDeepNewcastle
    TWITTER www.twitter.com/souldeepculture

WORLD HEADQUARTERS @
    WEB www.welovewhq.com/
    FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/WorldHQ
    Rigsby420 likes this.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Rigsby420

Rigsby420 Registered User

Good to see you here mate and best of luck with the night, another lad from the 'villages' following in the steps of the mighty @5_8_6 and our mutual friend down in the big smoke :D, Fency massive in the area.
    SoulDeep NEWCASTLE likes this.
  4. SoulDeep NEWCASTLE

SoulDeep NEWCASTLE

ii cheers mate for putting me on to this site done is a big favour for the night :) am the last of of our breed down our way mate doing me best to keep the vibe alive
  5. Rigsby420

Rigsby420 Registered User

Good to see you finally make the jump from the back waters to the bigger clubs/scene, stick at it and you will get there, they all knocked Craig,Cally & Wask back in the day but look at them now while the rest still fester in the dorty dubs cradling there L.C.L, there's a load of lads on here who will always help out(and some that wont ;)) with advice etc, many have been where you are now, keep the faith mate.
    If work/life/kids/wife allow i'll certainly have a look down and bring a few with me.
  6. SoulDeep NEWCASTLE

SoulDeep NEWCASTLE

haha ii mate cheers hope to see you there like got some good tuff up me sleeve for future events just need this 1st night to lift off the ground and am laughing bud
    Rigsby420 likes this.