13 (Tzameti)

Discussion in 'Films & TV' started by Grahamy B, Jan 28, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Grahamy B

Grahamy B

13 (Tzameti)

Got this on DVD for Xmas.
    It's French, subtitled & black & white so I didn't really have high hopes but I thought it was an absolutley imense film.
    Storyline is gripping & original. The acting is amazing & it was apparently the stars acting debut which is a big surprise 'cause he was top notch.
    If you've seen it I'm sure you'll agree, if you haven't - get it watched :up:
    mint!
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

another good french made film the dreamers... if only for eva greens minge
  4. Chris S

Chris S Monkey Tennis?

ive underestimated a few foreign films.
    Pusher and City of God being two of them. Ive got La Fem Nikita to watch still in HD on the ps3, and Ive still got Mongol to watch too.

Whats this one about?
  5. Grahamy B

Grahamy B

A clean-faced 20-year-old, Sebastien leads an impoverished life with his immigrant family, constantly struggling to find the money for their next meal. When hired to repair the roof of the morphine-addicted Godon (Philippe Passon), Sebastien eavesdrops in on a conversation which appears to offer a quick and easy solution to his money troubles.

When Godon suddenly falls dead Sebastien decides to follow the instructions, meant for the recently deceased addict, in a desperate bit to secure some income for himself and his family.

He then becomes embroiled in what appears to be a wild goose chase, taking on the identity of Godon and following a series of clues which lead him ever closer to his impending fate. The trail eventually leads Sebastien into the heart of the French countryside and face to face with a ring of clandestine gamblers who bet on human lives. From this point on there is no turning back...