“LIVE AS……..” Recorded LIVE @ Passion

Discussion in 'Music' started by TEK-DJ Management, Nov 30, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. TEK-DJ Management

TEK-DJ Management Tek DJs

“LIVE AS……..” Recorded LIVE @ Passion

[​IMG]

MIXMAG: ISSUE194

Compilation Of The Month
    With its dance till you drop attitude, electric atmosphere and joyous crowd chants, there are few clubs that cab match Midlands institution Passion for sheer exuberance. Trying to capture that feeling of energy on a CD is by no means an easy feat, but there are few DJs we would trust more with such a task than Hardwick and Askew.
    Over two CDs they sweep you up and deposit you in the middle of the floor before throwing you against the club walls a few times. Hardwick builds the atmosphere up with long, hypnotic mixes and some beautiful melodic trance, while Askew skilfully chops and cuts on his mix, dropping tracks in and out whilst dishing up an energetic serving of techiness. Close your eyes, throw in a few depressing grey buildings and a dodgy chip shop and you could be in Coalville.

[​IMG]

DJ MAGAZINE: ISSUE 4/28

Live trance from Passion, Coalville.
    The first in this CD series, subtly titled 'Live As F***ing F***', has achieved cult-like status within the trance community, and this latest edition looks set to repeat the feat with another live-as-you-like snapshot of DJ sets from UK trance pioneers Matt Hardwick and John Askew from the hallowed DJ booth of the legendary Passion night.
    Turn the lights out at home, crank up the volume and you could almost be there, with every whoop and cheer from the dancefloor there in the mix amongst a truly upfront track selection - a refreshing change from the computer generated, music by numbers mixes that are racked out on store shelves these days.

AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW @ RECOVERWORLD.COM ON LINE STORE
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

its a class cd
  4. Cliffy Burrows

Cliffy Burrows Digitized

The following notice is posted on behlaf of Rossy:

Please please do not advertise in this section. I am too busy with all my bookings from my agent to cope with replying to them to tell you off for doing so. It is a total disgrace that you dare to promote your work in a music section that people read to hear about music and whats happening with it. Sorry for the interuption but I now must return to the set of my latest film 'Plug My Ring Hole'. Good day.
  5. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

I can actually see you now frantically hammering away at the keys on a one man rampage to save the day
  6. Cliffy Burrows

Cliffy Burrows Digitized

lol no mate simply making a point. If your gonna have a go at me how about having a go at the rest hmmmmm
  7. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Okay